- Adrian Taggart – President
- Myles Ricketts – Vice President
- Julie Martin – Treasurer
- Valerie Linton – Secretary
- Marnie Todd – Registrar
- Adrienne Staley – Okanagan Zone Rep
- James Hudson – Northern Zone Rep
- Eddie Hicks – Coast Zone Rep
- Ian McFadgen – Director
- Mike Shaw – Director
Roles and Responsibilities
- preside at all meetings of the Society with the exception of committee meetings;
- preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors;
- Attest the minutes of all meetings; and
- Perform all duties as are inherent in the office of a President.
The Vice President shall, in the absence of the President, or at the President’s request, have the power to perform all the duties of the President.
The Secretary shall perform the following duties either by himself or by delegation to any salaried or contracted employee(s) under his supervision:
- Conduct the correspondence of the Society;
- Issue Notices of meetings of the Society and the Board of Directors;
- Take and keep minutes of all meetings of the Society and the Board of Directors;
- Provide copies of minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors within ten (10) days of such
- Provide copies of minutes of general meetings within ten (10) days of such meetings to all members;
- Have custody of all records and documents of the Society except those required to be kept by the Treasurer.
The Treasurer shall perform the following duties either by himself or by delegation to any salaried or contracted employee(s) under his supervision:
- Serve as custodian of all monies and any financial document of the Society;
- Act as chief collector and disbursing Officer;
- Report to the Board of Directors on the financial position of the Society at each meeting;
- Report on the financial position of the Society at all general meetings and provide copies of financial statements to all members at least fourteen (14) days prior to an Annual General Meeting;
- Arrange for the safekeeping of all funds of the Society in such manner as designated by the Board of Directors; and
- Prepare budgets and keep such financial records, including books of accounts, as are necessary to comply with the Society Act.
The Registrar, who may or may not be a Director, shall perform the following duties:
- Administer the online membership registration system and maintain the accuracy of the membership information.
- Act as a liaison officer of the Society on matters pertaining to membership fee structure, licenses and registration procedures in partnership with Canadian Freestyle Ski Association and make recommendations to them as he sees fit;
- Provide assistance to member clubs and individuals on questions relating to membership registration; and
- Report and provide information on the membership status of the Society at all general meetings.
Zone Reps Okanagan, Northern, Coast, Kootenay
The Zone Representatives are responsible for communication and liaison with the membership in their zones. The Zone Reps should be in contact with the Presidents of the clubs in the Representative’s Zone on a regular basis. They are responsible for providing support to the clubs and to bring the concerns of the clubs to the Board.
Director at Large
Directors at Large are members of the Board that possess particular skills that are beneficial to the Board composition. These skills may be a Lawyer, Accountant, Fund Raiser or other Professional. This role may also be provided to an Athlete representative.