- Adrian Taggart – President
- Valerie Linton – Vice President
- Myles Ricketts – Director
- Julie Martin – Director
- Ian McFadgen – Director
- Adrienne Staley – Treasurer
- Mack Jones – Marketing
- James Hudson – Northern Zone Rep
- Eddie Hicks – Coast Zone Rep
- Mike Shaw – Okanagan Zone Rep
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preside at all meetings of the Society with the exception of committee meetings;
- Preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors;
- Attest the minutes of all meetings; and
- Perform all duties as are inherent in the office of a President.
The Vice President shall, in the absence of the President, or at the President’s request, have the power to perform all the duties of the President.
The Secretary shall perform the following duties either by himself or by delegation to any salaried or contracted employee(s) under his supervision:
- Conduct the correspondence of the Society;
- Issue Notices of meetings of the Society and the Board of Directors;
- Take and keep minutes of all meetings of the Society and the Board of Directors;
- Provide copies of minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors within ten (10) days of such
- Provide copies of minutes of general meetings within ten (10) days of such meetings to all members;
- Have custody of all records and documents of the Society except those required to be kept by the Treasurer.
The Treasurer shall perform the following duties either by himself or by delegation to any salaried or contracted employee(s) under his supervision:
- Serve as custodian of all monies and any financial document of the Society;
- Act as the chief collector and disbursing Officer;
- Report to the Board of Directors on the financial position of the Society at each meeting;
- Report on the financial position of the Society at all general meetings and provide copies of financial statements to all members at least fourteen (14) days prior to an Annual General Meeting;
- Arrange for the safekeeping of all funds of the Society in such manner as designated by the Board of Directors; and
- Prepare budgets and keep such financial records, including books of accounts, as are necessary to comply with the Society Act.
Zone Reps Okanagan, Northern, Coast, Kootenay
The Zone Representatives are responsible for communication and liaison with the membership in their zones. The Zone Reps should be in contact with the Presidents of the clubs in the Representative’s Zone on a regular basis. They are responsible for providing support to the clubs and to bring the concerns of the clubs to the Board.
Director at Large
Directors at Large are members of the Board that possess particular skills that are beneficial to the Board composition. These skills may be a Lawyer, Accountant, Fund Raiser or other Professional. This role may also be provided to an Athlete representative.