Air 2 Coaching Course | Kelowna
October 15 @ 9:00 am - October 17 @ 5:00 pm$395
The Air 2 course will allow coaches to teach advanced acrobatics skills up to twisting single inverts. Coaches will be able to understand basic tramp acrobatic mechanics and invert progressions. Candidates will be asked to attempt inverted maneuvers progressions, demonstrate knowledge of moves and progressions through coaching.
- Prerequisites: Air 1 or Gymnastics Tramp 1, Freestyle Canada, Gymnastics or Snowboard membership license.
- Equivalents: Gymnastics Canada Tramp 2 + Air 2 Update (case by case basis) + Air 2 Evaluation
- Number of Days: 3
- Cost: $395
- Equipment: Comfortable athletic clothing with full legs – no jeans.
- Facilitator: Kalissa Lolos
- Dates: October 15-17, 2021
- Location: Kelowna Airhouse
Scope of Practice on Certification: Coach will be a “Trained” Air 2 after completing the full course. Coaches must pass a competency evaluation by an Air 2 LF to supervise single inverts and hand spot Back Tuck Flips. Air 2 skills include Back & Front Tuck / Lay / Pike, Cork, Birani, Misty, Rodeo, Flat Spin, Lincoln Loop, Back Full and more.
*The registration deadline for this clinic is October 10, 2021 at 11:59pm.
Email [email protected] for inquiries.Register Online