The Air 2 course will allow coaches to teach advanced acrobatics skills up to twisting single inverts. Coaches will be able to understand basic tramp acrobatic mechanics and invert progressions. Candidates will be asked to attempt inverted maneuvers progressions, demonstrate knowledge of moves and progressions through coaching.
- Prerequisites: Air 1 or Gymnastics Tramp 1, Freestyle Canada, Gymnastics or Snowboard membership license.
- Equivalents: Gymnastics Canada Tramp 2 + Air 2 Update (case by case basis) + Air 2 Evaluation
- Number of Days: 3
- Cost: $395 for members of Freestyle BC, $495 for other Freestyle PSOs, Gymnastics BC or Snowboard BC members.
- Equipment: Comfortable athletic clothing with full legs – no jeans.
- Course Schedule: Saturday, 9 AM to 5 PM; Sunday, 9 AM to 5 PM; Monday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Facilitator: Kalissa Lolos
Scope of Practice on Certification: Coach will be a “Trained” Air 2 after completing the full course. Coaches must pass a competency evaluation by an Air 2 LF to supervise single inverts and hand spot Back Tuck Flips. Air 2 skills include Back & Front Tuck / Lay / Pike, Cork, Birani, Misty, Rodeo, Flat Spin, Lincoln Loop, Back Full and more.
Registration is now closed.