Air 1 – Vernon
The Air 1 course teaches basic acrobatics on trampoline.
- Goal: Introduce acrobatic/tramp foundational skills for Freestyle Skiing.
- Performance expectations: Demonstrate basic uprights, hand, front knee, seat drop, and on and off axis invert progression moves.
- Prerequisites: CFSA membership license, good basic tramp skills
- Number of Days: 2
- Cost: $349 for members of the CFSA, $449 for Gymnastics or Snowboard.
- Location: Vernon, BC
- Equipment: Comfortable athletic clothing, full legs, no jeans.
- Coach Scope of Practice on Certification: Coach will be “Trained” Air 1 after completing full course. Coaches must pass a competency evaluation by an Air 1 LF/evaluator to supervise basic moves with no inverts teach up to Front Tuck Flips. Back tuck is part of Air 2.
- Facilitator: Matt Wheele
Registration opens September 25, 2017.