Home » Become A Member

Become A Member

Memberships renewed prior to July 1, 2019 are valid until June 30, 2020.

Renew your membership today!


All athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers must be registered and in good standing with Freestyle Canada. The 2019-2020 membership year runs July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020. Information on club, athlete, coach and official registration can be found here.

Athlete Licenses

Club Athlete – $63

Necessary for all athletes training in a FUNdamentalz or Freestylerz club program. Includes general liability coverage. Required for Super Youth and Regional events in BC.

Provincial Athlete – $139

Necessary for all athletes training in a CanFree Team club program. Required for Timber Tour provincial level events, Canadian Open Tour and Canadian Series events. Also includes general liability coverage.

FIS Athlete – $269 + $435 Out of Country Insurance (required)

Necessary for athletes who plan to compete in FIS sanctioned events, includes FIS license.

Coach License – $99

Necessary for all coaches, coaching any level of athlete, regardless of home province.

Associate License – $40

Necessary for volunteers who work with clubs or PSOs on a regular basis. Absolutely necessary all club and PSO administrative staff, and club and PSO board of directors members. Includes general liability coverage.

Judge License – $99

Necessary for all FIS level A, B, C or Regional judges and judges in training (levels D, E). Includes access to the Association of Freestyle Professionals’ (AFP) online resources and training. Also Includes general liability coverage.

Major Official License – $99

Necessary if you plan to be a Chief of Course/Competitions, a Technical Director (TD) or plan to do scoring. Includes general liability coverage.

Contact Freestyle Canada for assistance renewing or purchasing your membership, 604-714-2233.