- This event has passed.
Air 2 – Squamish
ADVANCE ACROBATICS ON TRAMPOLINE
Teach advanced acrobatics/gymnastic skills up to twisting singles Performance Expectations: Understand basic tramp acrobatic mechanics and invert progressions. Are able to handspot athletes on trampoline for back tuck. Candidates will be asked to attempt inverted manouevres progressions, demonstrate knowledge of moves and progressions through coaching.
- Prerequisites: Air 1 or Gymnastics Tramp 1, CFSA membership license
- Equivalents: Gymnastics Canada Tramp 2 + Air 2 Update (case by case basis) + Air 2 Evaluation
- Number of Days: 3
- Cost: $395 for members of the CFSA, $495 for other PSOs.
- Equipment: Comfortable athletic clothing with full legs – no jeans.
- Facilitator: Heather Ross
Coach Scope of Practice on Certification: Coach will be a “Trained” Air 2 after completing full course. Coaches must pass a competency evaluation by an Air 2 LF/evaluator to supervise single inverts and hand spot Back Tuck Flips. Air 2 skills include Back & Front Tuck / Lay / Pike, Cork, Birani, Misty, Rodeo, Flat Spin, Lincoln Loop, Back Full and more. *Air 1 and 2 have been developed in cooperation with Gymnastics Canada and have been approved by CSA/CFSA for delivery to CFSA coaches. These courses will be delivered to various acrobatic sports in the future and it has been targeted to create facility access and certifications agreements through the Canadian Acrobatics Sports Group.
Limited space available. Contact [email protected] to register.