Club Coach – Big White
On successful completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate balanced and dynamic short and medium parallel skiing on blue terrain, freestyle stance in mogul skiing, basic box skills, 180’s and simple uprights on small jumps and switch wedge skiing.
- Use FUNdamentalz Coach Pocket Guides lesson plans and reports cards.
- Be able to teach age-appropriate lessons (aged 6+) in a child-centered manner.
- Be able to develop an Emergency Action Plan and complete accident report form.
Be familiar with:
- The Freestyle Canada NCCP coach education system.
- The HIGH FIVE® approach to healthy child development.
- Risk management practices required to lead programs in ski environments.
Equipment: Helmet, tuned skis, poles
Facilitator: Wade Garrod
Number of Days: 2
2 spots remaining. Contact [email protected] to register.